Celebrate TechBridgeWorld's 10-year anniversary and join the fourth year of 100@100, our annual grassroots fundraising campaign. Our goal is to raise $10,000 (100 donors giving $100 each) by February 28, 2014 to support our work. Any amount you can give is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use. We have already raised 10% of our goal in recent weeks, and hope you will join us in raising the other 90%. Consider becoming a champion for TechBridgeWorld and recruit 10 friends to donate $10 each to our campaign. That's the power of grassroots efforts. We are also promoting our 100@100 Student/Alumni Challenge to earn a matching gift from an anonymous donor to 100@100. We encourage everyone to participate in any way you can. Join the Power of 100@100 and give today!
>> Read More